Friday, June 26, 2009

More Swimming and Garden

Josh has been hard to get a picture of with him looking at me.
He is a very busy boy. He still enjoys throwing the rings for everyone
to dive and pick up.


Isabella floating around. She enjoys jumping in and
seeing how wet she can get mom when mom doesn't want her hair wet.

Zach still loving the pool. He is such a great swimmer.

Gardening has become something that has kept me very busy.
It is nice to see the beautiful plants and flowers and the end of the day to make
me think it is all worth it.
Here is just one of many rose bushes we have blooming right now.
Just a side note we had Doug and Angie spend the night and leave this morning for Michigan this morning. We are sure going to miss them and hope they travel safely.

2 comments:

  1. Your landscaping really is beautiful. It's fun to see pictures of it. I think I'm going to try some roses for next year. I'm wondering if Isabella's hair is going to turn green this summer. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy you are doing a great job with the flowers, We are loving this blog. Thanks for all you work on putting this together. We love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete