Saturday, October 10, 2009

Read for the Record

Josh and I went to the Read for the Record event at a park here. Every year people organize events all over the world to try and break the record for having the most people at the same time reading the same book. This year the book was The Hungry Caterpillar. Josh was excited to go.
Meeting Hugo the Hornets mascot was the highlight of the day for Josh. It was the only thing he would go to. He loved getting free tattoo's and magnets. I tried to convince him that the other booths were giving out free stuff too but he didn't want to go to them.

Curious George helped read the book to everyone at the park

Here is a picture of Josh listening to the story. We had changes to take pictures with Curious George and Hugo but Josh just kept saying he was to scared. He loved watching them though.


In the Car ready to go. It was so much fun to be able to go. The only bad thing was it was like 93 degrees. It was so hot. I can not believe it is that hot in October. In other news Zach won his soccer game this week by two points he even scored a goal. I wish I had been there. I was with Bella and Josh at Nutcracker practice. Isabella is also feeling better Yay:)


4 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! I bet Josh had fun. His haircut looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking at the pictures on your blog for two days and like Lisa, realise that we are missing you guys so very much. I truly hope you are all doing well. Josh looks so cute in the car and way to go Zach scoring a goal, I'm so glad that Isabella is feeling better, do you know her test results? I haven't heard. Well I just want you to know we are very excited to see you soon. We love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the link: http://store.perfectbridal.com/US_Angels_10801_p/USA_10801.htm

    ReplyDelete