Friday, April 23, 2010

Scott Visits

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Alright a long while. I have been enjoying spending time with my brother Scott and my sister Victoria. Scott had the same spring break that Zach and Isabella had so he came down here. I kids loved having him here. I didn't really do that much with him. Matt took Scott and Zach to several basketball games. Lakers and the Blazers. Zach was also glad to see his Hornets play. They had seventh row seats for the Blazer game so you could see them on T. V. a couple times. I recorded that game so they could see it. I took Scott on a nature walk that isn't to far from are house, and also to Insatagator. It was very interesting. They really want you to buy alligator products.
Josh posing with an alligator.
Scott, Bella and Zach listening to some facts about alligator.

Josh touching an alligator. We all got to touch one. I was so surprised that Zach touch one. He didn't want his picture taken but I was glad his touched it.

This is BOB the alligator. He was born without a tail. So he can not go back into the wild. He look pretty weird with out a tail.
Feeding the alligators the marshmallows. They loved them.

Josh standing by another alligator. We had a lot of fun with Scott and our so glad that he came to visit.




1 comment:

  1. We have been to insatagator. It is really fun there and interesting. We packed a picnic and ate lunch out at a table they had on the huge lawn, lots of beautiful birds and we saw lots of fish in the pond there.

    ReplyDelete