Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bella's Birthday

Isabella is now 9 years old. I can hardly believe it. The last day of school happened to be her birthday this year. She had a great day. She is such a wonderful girl. We sure love her.

This is a picture of her fancy do. For Activity day's the girls learned about hair and how to take care of it. Then they had their hair and nails done.


Blowing out the candles. Josh picked out trick candles for the cupcakes. Bella got tired of blowing them out so her brothers helped her out. It was pretty fun to watch. She later informed me that she did not want trick candles again.



Picture of the cake. Littlest Pet Shop was the theme.

Bella in her new sun dress opening presents.




Josh was so excited for Bella's birthday. He loved helping me get ready for it. He wasn't so great about keeping secrets though. He would ask Bella questions like "Do you like pig pet shops?" So then Bella would come ask me if I had got her a pig pet shop toy. By the day of her birthday I think she knew most of her presents.


Bella again in this picture you can see her red eyes from allergies. Poor thing the pollen in the air here has really gotten to her.



I was able to have one surprise for her birthday. Josh and I rushed around and gave her room a make over. She was so surprised. I was so glad she liked it.




Bathroom shot. She loves Paris and hopes someday she will get to go.



Picture of the walls.




Here is her new comforter. I would have painted the walls white with some hot pink, but I knew since we will probably move again and colored walls don't appraise as well we would just leave the paint alone.


Bella had a great birthday and was so happy to come home from a special birthday dinner at Red Robin and have a birthday message from Grandma Greta. She also loved talking to Grammy Gardner. She loved everyones cards, and letters thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment