Friday, July 24, 2009

Weeding and Sliding

This week we have been doing lots of weeding of the flower beds and the walk ways. Here is Isabella going down the slide 'one' more time before starting to weed.
Zach put on his sweat bands to get ready to weed. It must have worked because he filled up his bag with weeds in less than 10 minutes.

Josh did lots of sliding and throwing sand at Zach and Bella while we were working. The wonderful thing after weeding is getting to go swimming afterwards. It is so nice. Plus the weather was really nice this week. The high was only 92 degrees so that was nice.


2 comments:

  1. Don't tell me you guys have weeds growing....where is Matt and his sack?????

    When I look at the pictures I get so home sick for you all.Everyone looks good, I'm glad you have your pool, can't wait to splash in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Zach's outfit. I like the swing set too.

    ReplyDelete