Saturday, August 1, 2009

Soccer Camp

This week it was soccer camp for Zach. I really felt for him having to spend 3 hours in the the heat. Camp started and 9 am and got done at 12. Long morning for Zach. He was really hot a tired when he got home. I am so glad he had fun. He liked playing in the world cup tournament they held.
Here is a picture of Zach after soccer camp. His shirt is totally wet from all the sweat. He also got sunburned the first day because I forgot to put on sunscreen.
Here is Zach playing soccer. He has on the black socks.

Trying to keep the other team from scoring. I felt bad we couldn't stand the heat for very long so we would go back to the car to cool off in the air conditioning.
Monday while Zach was at soccer we registered him for school. Isabella got registered on Wednesday. It took a long time to get her sign-up. Josh was really testing my patients with all the running around while we were standing in line. Friday we went to Orientation at Zach's school and on Saturday Isabella and I went to her school for orientation. I am gald that is over. It looks like they will both be attending very nice schools. Zach's in newer and has all the lastest technology.

1 comment:

  1. That's really good about the schools. That picture of Zach really makes me laugh. :o)

    ReplyDelete