Friday, August 7, 2009

1st Day of School

Wow! Where has summer gone? It seems like we were just starting to enjoy summer and then school started. We are not enjoying starting before Labor Day, but we are trying to stay positive and remember that we will be done with school in May.

After Josh and I took the kids to school today we went to Barnes and Noble to look at books. Josh got a dragon book. He loves it. I think we read it at least 20 times today. I was able to find a book for Matt. They also do story time there on Tuesday. Josh will have fun going to that. He really enjoyed it in Pinedale.

Here is Zach our 4th grader. I can't believe he is in Middle School this year. I am feeling really old. He did really good at school today. I was really worried that he might not want to stay with out me but he did great. He was even able to hang out with a friend from soccer camp so that was nice.
Our 'sweet' little 2nd grader. She enjoyed school also and made a friend who even bought her a treat at snack time. She also rode the bus home. I was a little worried because it is an hour long ride. She enjoyed it though and is looking forward. To bad Zach won't. We had to wait in the car lone for about 30 minutes. It was crazy. Josh and I left early to get in the line fifteen minutes early. Not early enough though there was already and long line. It took even longer to get home because there was an accident and we had to wait for them to clean it up. It was nice to know the kids like their schools.
Happy Anniversary Matt! Can't believe it has been 11 years. It has gone by so fast. Love you.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, can't say we are missing starting school this early. The kids look great, and we are so proud of Zach for doing so well, and Bella too! Sounds like Josh is going to have fun with mom too. Hopefully the car line will calm down a bit.

    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing the great pictures of Zach and Bella,first day of school, already, So glad everyone had a great day, and Josh, you lucky boy got to go with mom shopping and finding a great book on dragons, wow, how fun is that! Amy I can't beleive it's your anniversary and I haven't put a family letter up yet, I'll do it tomorrow, Love and miss you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete