Saturday, August 22, 2009

Josh Turns 3!

I can't believe that my baby is 3 now. It went by way to fast. Josh decided to have a Dinosaur birthday. Isabella helped decorate while Josh took a nap. He was so surprised when he woke up. IT was too cute. We even made him so Dinosaur jigglers.

Josh opening his presents. He loved everything.




Josh's cake. Underneath all that chocolate frosting is a pink cake. That is what Josh wanted. He was very insistent.

Josh opening Grammy and Grandpa Gardner's letter. He was so excited to get a 'credit card.'


Josh reading the book that Grandma and Grandpa Winters gave him. He also loved getting money. Isabella really wanted the money. She spent all morning trying to get him to give it to her. Silly girl.

The kids all had a better week at school this week so that was great. Matt was off shore this week also. The kids sure miss him when he is gone. We are glad that he made it back safely.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I commented on this one before too. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong part of the time. :o) I like how Josh is all about the money and credit cards. :o)

    ReplyDelete