Saturday, August 15, 2009

School and Saints

Well school on Monday went more like how I pictured the first day of school. Zach didn't want to get out of the car. Finally I told him he couldn't go to the Saints game unless he got out. He said he would if I walked him in so that is what we ended up doing. Then it was time to take Bella to school. She didn't' want to walk in by herself either so I ended up walking her in also. I was so glad to get them to school. Then after Bella got home it was time to go to dance. Bella didn't want to go she was too tired. I finally talked her into going. She ended up liking it. There was even a girl from her primary class in her ballet and tap class. I was so glad when Monday was over. Grumpy kids are not fun.
The highlight of this week was when Matt took Zach to the Saints game on Friday. Zach was pretty excited. Plus the Saints won yeah! They got home late and Zach didn't get much sleep because I had to take him to soccer evaluations Saturday Morning. All the kids who have not previously played Mandeville soccer had to attend so they can make the teams balanced. He did great for being so tired. Josh came with us and loved cheering Zach on.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Boy, Tell Zach that he has made grammy and grandpa very proud that he got his courage up and went ino school, now this week he can work on walking in by himself. Glad he was able to go to the Saints game, Wish we could have been there with them.
    Bella, glad you also found your courage to go to school, now this week, you also work on walking into school by yourself. Hey we love you kids. We miss you two, so be brave , say a little prayer before you get out of the car, the holy ghost will be with you.

    Josh...how come you are just so cute? Have fun on your Birthday Josh...3 years old..Wow!

    Matt and Amy we love you also and miss you ,...didn't want you to feel left out you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids just make me laugh. On Friday I pulled up just before the bell and didn't want to get Brinly and Jordan out of the car. I got out with Abby when the bell rang and started walking her in. She ran ahead and turned around and told me she would rather I went back to the car that she could go to school by herself. It almost made me want to cry. It's not even her first real day and she doesn't want me there! :o) It sounds like they take their soccer very seriously. I'm excited to hear how he does.

    ReplyDelete